An Adventure in Chile You Will Never Forget
Ski Arpa is about unbelievable vistas, unbelievable amounts of vertical and unbelievable snow. But believe it! The two valleys of Ski Arpa, “Valle el Arpa” and “Valle la Honda”, are unlike anywhere in the world. At the summit you will see east to “Cerro Aconcagua”, the highest peak of the Americas, and west to the Pacific. From there, a 1,000 meter / 3,000 foot vertical descent in virgin powder.
Snowcat skiing in the Shadow of Aconcagua.
- Season: Mid-June to mid-October
- Annual snowfall: Up to 5 meters
- Equipment: Two Pisten Bully Snowcats with a total capacity of 22 riders
- Terrain: 4,000+ acres of rideable terrain
- Elevation: Between 2,700 and 3,740 meters / 9,000 and 12,500 feet
- Location: Only 108 km from Santiago, making for a great day trip
- We are closed after heavy snowfall due avalanche risk. Please call to inquire