Already Going To Portillo?
Easy Portillo Extensions
Ski Arpa Express
Ski Arpa makes a great one night extension after your week in Portillo
If you’ve spent a week at Portillo, we have the perfect extension for you. Just one hour from the town of Los Andes, Ski Arpa is on your return route to the airport. With most international flights departing after 8pm there is plenty of time to return you to the airport on Sunday for your flight.
Saturday – Portillo / Los Andes
After you finish skiing on Saturday your driver will meet you at the Hotel Portillo and transfer you to your hotel in Los Andes.
Sunday – Ski Arpa / Airport
Adventure skiing in the shadow of mount Aconcagua: A full day of Cat Skiing (4 runs) at Ski Arpa. Fantastic views of the Aconcagua (the highest peak outside the Himalayas) await us on top. Guided by local experts we’ll have approximately 10,000 feet of vertical.
At the conclusion of the day we will take you to the airport in time for your international flight or to your Santiago hotel.
|Hotel||Number of persons (1)||Number of persons (2)|
|Inca Hotel||Consult for pricing||$781||Termas Jahuel||Consult for pricing||$902|
- Prices in U.S. dollars and subject to change without notice.
- All pricing is on a per person basis and based on the total number of persons in the booking group.
- Termas Jahuel includes breakfast, box lunch and dinner.
- Prices include all ground transportation. Transfer may include additional passengers.
- Cat skiing at El Arpa includes unlimited guided runs until 3:15 p.m.
- All packages are operated by and booked through Upscape Travel.
- Beverages with meals
- Gratuity for guide at Ski Arpa and driver. (Recommended tips are $20-$40 per person per day for the ski guide and $25-$50 per day for the driver.)
Please note that this program is not affiliated with Ski Portillo in any way.